Over 40 and thinking about starting a business?
Have you had enough of working for someone else or had your career in corporate interrupted through redundancy?
Then this book is a must read for you. Here you will find clear strategies on how to start and run a successful first business in your 40’s and beyond. Hunter Leonard has compiled a comprehensive guide on the 8 skills you’ll need to be successful.
Here’s just some of what you’ll get out of reading this book:
– How to know if you are ready to start a business
– How to know if your business idea has legs
– How to set goals and aspirations and use strategic planning to get there
– How to manage money, people and quality in your business
– How to get the word out through marketing and public relations
– How to keep the focus of your business on the most important factor – the customer
If you’re feeling like you’re ready to begin, grab a copy of this book and let’s get started.
BUY HERE BY CLICKING ON THE BOOK BELOW